Friday, August 3, 2007

Hour long telephone interview!


Okay, so I just had an hour long phone interview with the Providence Children's Museum. I really want to move there and join the Americorps program. I think that getting out of the desert would be really great for me. I've never lived anywhere else and I'm 26 years old. I need a change of scenery and new faces. Unfortunately my references have yet to send the necessary paperwork back about me. I'm going to ask my work supervisor to fill it out instead... Then I have to videotape myself teaching it to someone and send it to the volunteer coordinator. I would have to leave Sept. 15. Very soon to be moving all the way across the country.......yikes! So I might have an adrenal tumor. Which is awesome. I also may have PCOS or at least a form of it. equally awesome....Here is a pic of my doggie, Pepper

No comments: