The title of this post sounds like I might be about to share some wisdom. Alas, I have no wisdom to provide. All I have is anger in the pit of my stomach. It is really too bad that you cannot control other people. It is even worse when you cannot communicate with someone. Some people are hard nuts to crack.
Do you ever experience a time when you say something to someone, and they completely blow it out of proportion? They feel attacked so they strike back at you. And they go for the jugular. It is so frustrating, especially for someone who does NOT LIKE FIGHTING.....grrrrrrrrrr. Mostly because it makes me feel crazy, and I second guess myself and my emotions. I am not playing the victim (although that is apparently what I do, as this person told me that....) ,I am just so frustrated. Closure feels good, but this person will not allow it. So I've had to block this person from my life (and my facebook and my email). Which is sad and unfortunant. I wanted to reach out a hand of friendship, perhaps too soon, and I had to run away with a bitten hand. This person does not want to be friendly.
things like this make me want to drink. But I have not. And I will not. Although I have gone over my points for the day, by 2. It is finals week and I'm totally stressed out, trying to complete papers, and my mind keeps going back to the argument. Which was unfortunantly over email, so I can look at it for all eternity. I am not a victim, I think I was treated disrespectfully, but I am not a victim. I allowed the treatment to occur. And I am allowing this treatment to make me feel bad, which is what this person wants. I just had to post something. I suppose this is a way to deal with anger. All I know is that if he read this, he would just say I was complaining and trying to get sympathy. None needed here. He did me a big favor.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You only went over by 2? WHOHOOO!! I say that's a real victory, because if I were in your shoes, I'd have gone over by WAY more than that. I'm sorry things have been rough for you. Breakups suck, plain and simple. I hope your enjoying Wa.
Keep up the hard work!
Post a Comment