I've lost 18 lbs!! Not drinking is the best diet I've ever tried. I'm in the middle of thesis writing and I have to say, I do not enjoy it in the least. My deadline for the first draft is March 1st but I hope to get one to my advisor by Jan 31st. This is the goal.
Other than that, life is getting easier. I have much less drama now that I don't drink 4 days out of the week. Oh my goodness, I almost forgot!
I am going to AFRICA this summer!! I will be going for two full months (with a layover in Paris both ways) on an ethnographic team. We will be living with the Aka pygmies in the Central African Republic. Rainforest/jungle type climate. I have to get a ton of shots and medications to go.
-more later
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment