I'm still 155 today. This is okay. I've been eating too much over the last 3 days and I know it. Nothing crazy, just too much to continue to lose any weight. Today will be better. :)
The parties last weekend:
I had a BLAST and I didn't drink at all. I got really tired though. The drunk me is able to stay up all night and keep partying. The sober me wants to curl up around 9:30. lol. I did learn that I don't like being the designated driver. I want to go home at a decent hour and drunk people, as I said, like to stay up all night and not go home.
I had a brazilian wax yesterday. WHOA! One word description: invasive. :) They really get down to business with the wax. But it was an interesting experience, felt like ripping a band-aid off. Actually, lots of things in life feel like that I think. Sting a lot at first, then kind of irritate, then go back to normal.
I'm wrapping up my life here in AZ. I'm trying to fit in time to see all the people I've loved and who have called me friend in the past several years. It is sad, but I'm excited to start my new life. I will be meeting so many new people in the next month and I'm sure the beginning of school will be a whirlwind. It will be challenging to keep eating healthy food. But, as I have to keep reminding myself, this is my only life and I want it to be great. When I eat healthy food, get enough sleep, and exercise, I feel great. Oh, and I'm an adult, if I can't do it now, I'll never be able to do it.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Brazilian wax? WOW. That just seems like it would hurt so bad. My best friend tried to get me to do it right before my wedding... I just couldn't go through with it. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst. How bad would you say it was?
hello shefit.
I actually handle pain very well. It really feels like ripping a bandaid off quickly. The technician and I were talking through the whole thing. Only a couple of spots hurt really badly. The more sensitive areas. I guess I'd give it a 5. One of my friends went to go get one, and asked the tech to stop right in the middle, so she was only half done. Also, it is very much like a trip to the gynocologist's office, so if you are squeamish about getting your bits touched I wouldn't recommend it.
I've had much less qualified people 'down there' in the past, so I'm pretty open to it. lol.
not good to eat a lot
Post a Comment