Friday, August 14, 2009

WA is chilly!

I'm in trouble come winter, aren't I? It is 62 degrees and overcast. I'm sitting at the Library in "downtown" Pullman b/c the wi-fi is free and I am a poor college student again. But my studio is adorable and coming together nicely. I have been eating whatever I want and now my loose jeans are getting snug? I feel bad about this but you haven't seen the hills in this town! I'm not too worried about not being able to lose weight. Once my parents leave me (tomorrow...) I won't have any money to eat out. They are taking me grocery shopping as well and I'm only getting healthy and good-for-me foods. I don't have a parking pass for school (no money) so I have to walk there everyday. Up and down hills. In the snow and rain. haha. But I'm excited. Gonna post some pictures tomorrow as well as get back on the healthy eating train. Life is so good right now.

1 comment:

Jules said...

You'll get used to it. i promise... But yeah... after living in Az... you'll be in just a little bit of trouble come winter... at least until you get used to it. :-) You just need a good jacket AND boots that help keep your feet warm and dry. :) Walking in the snow is good exercise... i did it for 4 years, every winter. :) So come a few weeks from now... all the walking your going to do... You'll be back on track. Enjoy your time learning the area. :) And when you can afford it. Go visit Seattle :)