So today my friend told me that she felt I was acting more responsible and "more my age" now that I've been doing WW. lol. This makes me feel great!!!! Ever since I broke up with this guy (aka 'got dumped' lol) last November I have been making self-destructive decisions relating to food and alcohol. I'm slowly slowly starting to turn this around. It felt really good to hear my friend say that I am acting like an adult. lol.
I nearly ate all my weeklies in one day! It wasn't good, but I have been making sure that I have been running 4 miles a day to make up for it. I've started training for a half marathon and I'm really excited about it. So although I've used up all my weeklies and nearly all my activity points, I really am quite proud of myself! At least I am starting to take accountablity for my actions. I'm hoping that I have at least a small weight loss this Wednesday. I think I might have lost a pound. Oh yeah, in my first week I lost 5 lbs! I think it was all water weight, but it still made me feel awesome. I feel very much in control, which is a good feeling. :)
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment