I've been doing WW meetings for about 6 weeks now, and I've lost 14 lbs. :)! Something about having to weigh in to someone on a weekly basis really keeps me focused. Mostly, the meeting topics aren't that helpful to me. But, as I think I've said before, WW is my AA. I drink too much and I have the propensity to make poor food choices when I've been drinking.
I've really been focusing on moderation. I have successfully gone out with friends and had only ONE beer. I can't believe I can do this now. I have had a rough couple of days and TOM usually makes me want to eat a ton, but overall I've been doing well.
I'm going to continue going at least until I am thirty (end of October). My goal is to be 142 lbs. Totally doable and not a crazy number. I also met a man. ;) I'll be visiting him for Spring Break, as he lives waaay too far away. But he seems great, and he saw me when I was larger and liked me anyway, so he must be a good guy right?
The half marathon is this Saturday! I hope I don't die.....
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment