It is getting easier to not drink, rather than harder.
I can't say that I'm more productive now, I'm still a procrastinator when it comes to work... BUT I do workout for at least an hour everyday!! I've lost 10 lbs since I stopped drinking, and I've increased my fitness quite a bit. This last week I started training for the Snake River half-marathon, and I'm suuuuper excited!!! My goal is to beat my time of 2hrs 43mins from last year. I have about five months to train, so I think I will be all set.
To everyone who has ever tried to stop drinking....if you can make it one day without a drink, you can make it a week, then a month. I am proof of that. It does get easier. I even go to bars with friends and do not have a problem.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment