Thursday, April 5, 2012

Feeling better...Dog sitter extraordinare!

I haven't slept at my own apartment for two weeks. Maybe one night...I have a really lucrative business dog/house sitting. It's really fun to live in someone else's home for a week. Especially people who have full kitchens. Every kind of kitchen implement you could ever want for.

They have a immersion blender. I will be making soup.

So I weighed myself on Sunday. I hadn't weighed for three weeks or so, because I thought my scale was broken, seriously. I couldn't get it to work. Well, my roommate told me that in fact, it does work and she had been using it. So I didn't have any excuse for not weighing myself. I was right. I had gained 10 pounds. So now I'm back to recording my calories (1200-1500 a day) and working out for at least 30 mins. I've already shed 5 lbs. I am aware that this is water weight, but it still makes me feel good. I'm hoping to at least lose the 10 I put on this semester before my boyfriend comes to fetch me. Then at least my clothes will fit better.

No comments: