So, in an attempt to rid myself of this stubborn weight (I'm 160 today) that I've put on and also to refocus my efforts, I am starting a 30 day personal challenge. The challenge is relatively simple to follow and doesn't have a lot of rules. I learned the last time I tried to challenge myself that too many rules is just too darn hard. So here it is:
-1200 calories daily limit (I figured out the calories and points values, it's about 22 pts which is right on target with my weight/activity) It is also a higher protein diet, but not low carb by any means.
-5 hours of exercise a week. (Which isn't even everyday, and I do it anyway, so this is just to remind me to 'keep up the good work'.)
And that is it. My last day will be July 17th which happens to be my last day at work as well, so it all works out rather nicely.
I don't know how much weight I'll lose, I have no idea. But I do know that I cannot have the amount of treats and 'free meals' that I have been allowing myself and not expect to gain weight. If anyone wants to see an example of what I'm eating (all 'clean' foods) just let me know.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great Blog! Congrats on the 4lb lost!
Post a Comment