It has been one month since I began counting points. I am up one pound from where I began.
What have I learned?:
-It is important to plan ahead.
-I may need to start attending meetings.
-positive: I am able to maintain my weight! ( I mean I only am up one pound, I could have gained 15 in a month)
-physical activity is important! ( I already knew this one, but lately I've been slacking..)
On Monday I had a wisdom tooth unexpectedly taken out....the dentist suggested it last minute during a filling. "Hey, want me to pop out that back tooth while your all numb?" Meanwhilst, her and the hygenists hands are in my mouth with a drill! It must have been the local anesthetic, but I said, "sure, why not?!"
So I've been eating applesauce, scrambled eggs, jello, tomato soup and mashed potatoes. Not the healthiest. Oh and lots of chocolate and anything I can let dissolve in my mouth. Surprisingly, I've been able to go over my points on this diet! WTH?! At least I haven't had any ice cream or shakes. I could never get my mouth wired shut for weightloss, b/c I think I'd just stick a pizza in a blender or something. I also have not gone to the gym b/c the Vicodin makes it hard for me to get up in the morning. But I feel lazy and when I don't work out I feel bloated. So I will get back to my routine asap.
Even though I am not at the goal weight I had set for the month, I am going to keep on going. I still only have about 16 lbs to lose which, in comparison to the 60 I've already lost, seems very very doable. I'm signing up for meetings as soon as they start at my workplace.
OH! And I was accepted into the Masters of Anthropology program at Washington State University! They will be flying me out next month to look at the campus and meet faculty! I get my own hotel room! FREE! (I don't know if I'll go there, but it is nice to know that schools want me and my brain.)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment