Monday, February 2, 2009

an anniversary

Yesterday was my one year diet anniversary. I can't believe it has already been one whole year since I started this process! As of yesterday, I have lost about 72 lbs.

What I'm most surprised about is that I still have about 15 lbs to lose! I know it is a lot and I should be thrilled with what I've accomplished, but there is always room for improvement I guess.

Here are some things I am greatful for that are a direct result of losing weight:
-my love of vegetables
-sitting in chairs without hanging over the seat.
-buying size 10
-seeing the muscles in my arms.
-being smiled at by everyone
-I get my period now! (yesh, I was THAT overweight, it had left me...)
-I no longer feel awkward around my beautiful friends.

Other than that...my life is pretty much the same. But in a good way....

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

72 lbs!!!! I'm so proud of you :) I can't imagine the changes you've gone through!
Have a great week :)