I am at a very bad point right now. I feel great, emotionally, but let me list what I have eaten today:
10 gingersnap cookies
1 apple
4 cups of coffee
That's all. So I'm going to turn this day around right now. I'm going to stop this damaging eating, because there are several more cookies I could fit into my mouth right now....and I'm going to eat 'good-for-me' foods for the rest of the day. This means green cruciferous veggies and water, and fruit if I need something sweet. Just because the morning was bad, doesn't mean the rest of the day has to be bad too.
Also I did go to the gym today and I pushed myself with the 15 lb weights! So that is good! But the cookies, were not a wise follow-up to a great workout....
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment