I am up a pound from last week. :( I have been really really good about working out, but I did go a little crazy on the weekend. Lots of beer and I ate too much food. This week I"ve continued to struggle with eating sugar. There was so much cake this week at work! This weekend we are celebrating my brother's 33 birthday and I am going to make a reduced sugar cake for him. Today I had gingersnaps, yesterday I had 2 pieces of cake. I must stop the sugar eating.
I won't classify the eating of these things as binges. I didn't get flustered or excited about eating them like during a binge, I just ate them, so that is good and bad. But I made sure to walk extra on the treadmill and got my ass out of bed at 5 to go to the gym. I feel really good about this!
This Saturday I'm meeting some friends for dinner at the Macaroni Grill, I have 6 extra points left for the week. I wish I had more, but 6 is still good to work with. I might be able to not use them all too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh you will have the pound off in no time :)
Post a Comment