I did not weigh myself this morning, even though today is the 3 week mark of me counting points. I know that I have let myself slip in this regard. In fact, I find myself journaling my points but not caring how far I let them go over my target points for the day. This is not good. I have weighed myself everyday, except today, and I keep bouncing between 152-154. Up and down. I'll say I weight 153 today and call it fair.
The reason I'm not weighing myself is that I woke up and felt slim. I put on my slinky black wrap dress and I felt good. Tonight, I'm going to dinner at a special friend's house. He is going to cook. There will be wine. I'm not going to let a 'bad' weigh-in ruin my day or my evening.
I have my whole life ahead of me, and I'll probably be restricting/structuring my diet for the majority of it. Today, it doesn't matter what I weigh. :)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good for you. I hope your evening was terrific. Since starting WW I haven't weighed myself at home. It wasn't a decision. I just don't feel the need because it doesn't count. It's been terrific, really reduced my stress. I know to expect most weeks to go down, and once in a while to lose nothing or gain small. I say never way at home again! (Haha and yeah right. I'm sure once I'm closer to my goal or in maintenance my tune will change.)
Post a Comment