Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Success! -at this moment-

I have reached some of my goals for the week and failed at others. But today I'm 151.6 which is awesome! Right about now is when I usually start over indulging and rewarding myself for losing weight. But instead I'm going to hold out for one more week.

Goals met:
Activity- I've been to the gym 3 times this week and burned about 1300 calories give or take, I'm planning on going for the next 3 days and matching that. I feel good and sore!
Tracking- I track what I eat every single day and I am conscious of what I eat, and I haven't had a binge for months.

Goals not quite met:
Alcohol-I went to a baseball game with a fella on Saturday and drank and drank and drank alcohol. sigh. So I made it to 11 days without drinking, which I guess isn't bad, but it isn't great either. But even with the added booze I still show a loss of 2.4 lbs. and I drank alotta booze. a LOT. sigh.
Dairy- I went to a mexican restaurant and thought I ordered very smartly, but the beans came with cheese on them...and I ate them anyway....oops.... But I did count the points!

I'm going to continue my goals for next week! I hope everyone is doing well! Can't wait to read all about it!

3 comments:

Dr Wednesday said...

Awesome... what a great weigh in! 11 days is good too. Think of it this way- if you manage to abstain the rest of the way- then you only drank once in 3 months- and that is terrific.

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

You're doing great!

Anonymous said...

Great job. That is wonderful! You are almost in the 140's. Keep with it!