So after a few months of feverishly awaiting a response from schools, here is the breakdown:
Catholic University- Accepted! (but, sorry, we have no money for you, God Bless)
UC Boulder- Accepted! (BUT, okay, we won't know if we actually have a spot for you until after Apr.15th)
Texas A&M- Accepted! (Howdy! but, sorry, we have no money for you)
Washington State University- Accepted! And we'll waive your tuition if you work 20 hours a week for us, and we'll throw in a paycheck too. Oh, and we'll fly you up here to see the school and meet your professors. Health insurance too. Please come.
So I guess I'll be leaving sunny, gorgeous Phoenix soon! I have 4 months. Any suggestions for moving to the Pacific Northwest. Specifically a tiny tiny town? (Pullman, WA)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Way way way to cool!!! They are getting the better deal though ; )
Congratulations! What great news. :)
I lived in washington for 2 months (laugh) it was the most gorgeous place i'd ever been! No joke! I lived by the puget sound and took many road trips up and around the sound. It is absolutly amazing! You are gonna love it! Watch out for that fog though.
cindie
Post a Comment