Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Weekly Weigh-in and Update

Today I'm 154. And I'm in good spirits! I haven't had any alcohol since the 1st of the month, so one week abstinence is great. I've also decided to try the Wendie plan just to mix things up a bit. For those that don't know, the Wendie plan is basically alternating low calorie,high calorie, moderate calorie days. In the end, I'm not eating any more calories/points than I"m allowed, it just feels like I'm overindulging on some days. Really, it is no different that using the Weekly Points Allowance. It is just another name, and was developed when WW was doing their "Winning Points" or "123....Success" or something. The point is, it gets me excited to count points again, and really that's all that matters.
I've been to the gym twice this week, and I feel great about this. I'm going to start off slow. Just weight training 3x's a week at first. Then I'll add cardio in 2x a week, then 4. By August, I should be showing lots of improvement.
I hope everyone else is doing well in their programs/plans. I'll be scanning all the blogs later and I'll be sure to show some love! Have a great week everyone! Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Wow you are doing great :)

Dr Wednesday said...

Yay Ang! Being excited/interested is the only way to do it.

foolsfitness said...

I haven't got the concept yet that a serving of Pizza isn't "the pizza" or the box or bag of something isn't the serving size.

It's great that your being so mindfull of your food choices and trying to plan in physical activity for the full on benefits of a more physically healthy you while keeping it dynamic!

and just remember that Foolsfitness puts a dynamic hole in whole fitness! -Alan