strANGELAnd
anthropology in the 21st century
Thursday, January 29, 2009
spunkysuzi working towards a healthier me: Glad i took my dinner :)
spunkysuzi has a great post about temptation....
spunkysuzi working towards a healthier me: Glad i took my dinner :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People who are goodly enough to stay and read a while.....
Who the heck is this?
Penny Dreadful
United States
Newlywed lady working on a PhD in cultural anthropology. I am constantly trying to better myself and I often fail. However, I'm a fighter, and I always get back up. I'm expecting my very first baby!
View my complete profile
Blogs I LOVE!
Go Dairy Free
Dairy-Free Yogurt Tarts (Healthy Breakfast or Dessert)
1 day ago
Vegan Lunch Box
Happy Vegan Thanksgiving!
13 years ago
Fatfree Vegan Kitchen
This blog has moved
16 years ago
Diet Coke And Zingers
Spunkysuzi
A Neurotic Glamour Girl's Weight Watchers Experience and Fitness Adventures
Strong
You can also find me here:
Myspace
Blog Archive
►
2012
(17)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(11)
►
2011
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(48)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(14)
spunkysuzi working towards a healthier me: Glad i ...
One week, 3 lb loss! :)
Things are good
Awesome Tracker on Facebook
"And what is it you plan to do with your one, wild...
A New Beginning, and it Feels Great!
I am so happy!
Giant leap back on the path to adulthood....
I"m not proud.
Doctor's Appointment- 15 lbs gone!
Envy - the green devil
Challenge Update - 13 lbs gone!
Morning 3 of the Fast (Challenge update- 8lbs lost!)
Happy New Year! Plus finally starting the challenge
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(9)
►
2007
(3)
►
August
(3)
Road to Doctorate
Getting my PhD
No comments:
Post a Comment