First of all...I am totally sick with a cold. I know it has something to do with being on a plane with all that recirculated air. Also, the food I was fed contained a lot more dairy than I'm used to consuming, and it was really light on the vegetables. I know, I know, I didn't HAVE to eat it. I could have politely refused and gone to a supermarket, but I wanted to be part of the group. My fault, completely.
I have had a 5 lb gain.
Live and Learn. I'm back on plan today, although I won't be working out at all this week due to the cold. I haven't been sick in a year and I hate how I feel. This is awful. I know that my health is in direct corrolation with the foods that I eat. I have to stay away from dairy, otherwise I get a cold or the flu, or some type of infection. I need lots of fruit and veggies, and I need to stay away from bread as much as possible. I am SO CLOSE to my goal of 138. Hell, I'm so close to the 140's! I will get there...I just can't fall back to constant poor food choices.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Vacations can wreck havon on us mentally and physically. Be kind to yourself and I bet that you'll be better quicker than you know. :) Get well soon. With a little perseverance you'll be back on track real quick :)
Hope you feel better soon!!
Geez- that sucks. I hate being sick. You are so freaking close- you WILL get there.
Post a Comment