Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weekly weigh-in. Nice and steady.

Hello there!

Today I weighed in at 152, the same weight I was last week. But I"m thrilled with this! I went out this weekend and binged on alcohol, but at the end of the week, I'm still the same weight I was last week.

Planning for this weekend:
Friday- late work meeting, so no booze = excellent
Saturday- meeting up with friends for dinner/drinks, ten weekly points left = 4-5 glasses of wine. not too bad, just really have to watch what I eat, lots of veggies that day.
Sunday- Family day, might go to the library, probably grocery shopping, no booze= excellent

I leave on Wednesday for Washington State. Totally excited, but I'm gonna hafta plan for snow!

1 comment:

Dr Wednesday said...

Oooooh, Washington. I hope the weather is somewhat mild for you. People who lived there mostly love it (if they can stomach the weather).

It sure is nice when weigh-in doesn't kick your butt, right? This is lame, unasked for input, but it's exciting to me so I share. I'd been having the worst time when I was running low on points trying to fill up (and also my tracker was pretty devoid of veggies/fruits most days). I started buying walmart brand frozen veggies by the bag. I can afford them, I can make them in the microwave in minutes, and when I add a tbsp of teriyaki sauce it's like I'm eating something yummy. Haha. I know you've probably got plenty of tricks up your sleeve too!