Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feeling better, weekly weigh-in

So I'm feeling much better than last week. I still have some residual symptoms of the cold, but all-in-all I'm doing well. I weighed in today at 154.5.

I don't usually count half pounds, I usually just round up. But today I wanted to report 154 very badly! lol. I'm PMS-ing hardcore and could NOT stop eating yesterday. I actually didn't eat bad food, I just overate on points by 7. I seriously could not help it. Today will be better.

I'm so thankful that a 'fat day' for me means that I have to wear a size 12 pants, b/c my 10s are too snug. Since I used to be a size 20, this needs to be a celebration not a downer! Today, thanks to vanity sizing from Banana Republic, I'm wearing a size 8 royal blue dress. :) Life is so good, and I think I forget that from time to time. Instead I focus on the fact that I can't seem to weigh less than 150. I will get to 140. Even if it takes me a year, I will do it.

2 comments:

Jules said...

1/2 pounds count!!!! You should count them :) Every little bit helps. :)

Dr Wednesday said...

Thats right, 12's are a victory (one I have yet to celebrate). You are a bad ass.