Monday, March 2, 2009

two steps back.

So on Friday I weighed in at 150 lbs! How amazing is that?! I then proceeded to go to happy hour with the ladies and gum down some mini chimichangas and 3 Michelob Ultras. On Saturday, I had lunch with a friend, and although what I ate wasn't that bad, (skirt steak with nopales, which are prickly pear cactus, and corn tortillas) the bottle and a half of chardonnay probably was not a good choice. !! I drink sometimes.

Then, yesterday, I finished up the weekend with oysters and mussels in a lemon caper sauce, with baked spaghetti squash. It was delicious. But I also ate about a loaf and a half of bread. Then I went out and had about 5 beers. sigh....I did not weigh in this morning....BUT I did go to the gym!! This is a great victory for me, as I've been skipping out for the last TWO weeks.

But I'm back. Today I had a great oatmeal breakfast, now I'm having some tomato soup and tonight I'm going to make something yummy and good for me. So between working out and eating like a normal rational person...I should be back to at least 152-150 by Thursday. I'm not going to worry about it.

1 comment:

Dr Wednesday said...

Haha- sounds like the weekend was worth it at least. I love a low weigh-in, even if it doesn't stick, it reminds me I'm super close to a lower number. Then I try to stay motivated to get there again.

PS: I heard that UC Santa Cruz are a bunch of losers anyways. Boo losers.