
So much has happened in the past year. I am settled in an amazing position at the city, I have actually turned in grad school applications, and I've lost 60 lbs. I blog constantly on my myspace page so you should all check that out if you are bored. But I really am going to start blogging on here more as I attempt to lose the last of my poundage. I'm inspired by all the wonderful WW blogs that I read on a daily basis. Even though I didn't use WW to lose my weight, I'm thinking of joining to do my maintenance. I'm also going to start posting recipes that I love and posting pictures of my life, as well as venting about just how hard it really is to lose the last 20 (30). Above, is a before picture of me in May or so of 2007, and at the bottom of this post, is an after picture taken a few months ago in 2008. I'm really going to strive to make this blog honest and hopefully inspirational. Losing weight isn't easy, and there are many many other factors that go into eating/weight gain/weight loss/and emotions. Being fat masked some of the issues I had with food/emotions, and as the fat came off, sometimes I felt like an open wound. But I hope to work through these issues and maybe I'll even help others along the way. -Penny Dreadful



No comments:
Post a Comment