Friday, January 27, 2012

11 more days!

So I've been eating healthy now, with only a couple of slips, for the past 19 days. I did have a few beers this week and .... french fries (gasp!) but now I'm back to the healthy eating that I'm trying to make a permanent habit of.

Today I tried tempeh. It was good and I definitely like the texture. For the taste, which isn't bad per se, I am going to experiment with grilling and marinating it. I think I'm going to make some crockpot chili tomorrow and I may crumble some up and throw it in to simmer in the juices for several hours. Overall, I like it!

It's Friday night, but I'm feeling a little under the weather. I think going out two nights this week and having beer was not a good thing to do. Since alcohol suppresses the immune system, I made myself vunerable to the nasty germs floating around the campus.  I'm going to cozy up in bed with some reading and a cup of tea. :)

No comments: