Monday, January 16, 2012

Days 7 and 8

Hello!
Yesterday was really a blur. The snow started and I went to the gym before it got too bad. I ate my fruits and vegetables and didn't really have any weird cravings. I will be happy to move into a more full anti-inflammatory diet.

Things are good, but I'm starting to daydream about the food that I want to eat. I've had several temptations today, but I backed off all of them and made better choices. Tomorrow is really going to be difficult because I have a long day and only a few minutes to eat lunch. I'm really going to have to plan tomorrow out.

I did something new and made some vegetable soup today. It was delicious and really helped keep me full when I felt hungry.

In my non-food based life, I've gotten sooo much done. I completed all of my required readings for the week as well as made significant progress on cleaning and organizing my room.  I'm really quite excited about this last semester. I want to do well and work hard, rather than do okay and do the minimum work required like I usually do.

The snow is unbearable due to the fact that I can't drive in it. On Wednesday I need to drive about 10 miles to get some window work done on my car. I might even have to put chains on. It is the last day of my cleanse so hopefully everything works out and I am able to make it there and back safely.

No comments: