Although I'm shooting for 30 days of blogging, I knew I was going to get behind. But that is okay. I have a LOT of stuff going on in my life right now and everything is pretty stressful. I am moving to LA in 6 months and I also have classes to take, classes to teach and MAJOR exams to study for. But I can do it! I know that I won't have much of a social life for the next 6 months or so, and that is okay. Really it is the way it has to be if I want to achieve all my goals.
A big part of achieving all my goals is staying sober. Alcohol affects my judgement with food and behavior. It also makes me sluggish and if I drink one night, I don't work for several days afterward. It most definitely affects my sleeping patterns negatively. So, my drinking days for the next 4 months are already planned out. (Feb 25, Mar 9, April 25, May 5)
Foodwise, I'm continuing to do well! I stay full, I base my meals around vegetables, spices, whole grains and healthy fats. I plan my meals out a few days in advance and I haven't had cravings for sugar (although I did have a bit this morning, agave syrup). After these 30 days, I'd like to make two new goals to try and reach. Perhaps it will be about water consumption, or trying one new recipe a week. Not sure yet, but I am excited to see what they will be!
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment