Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 5 is winding down....

...and I feel great! I bought some portabella mushrooms today and grilled them with my usual evening meal of steamed veggies. Truly delicious! I forgot how much I enjoyed them!

I also tried 100% coconut water today. I remember drinking coconut milk as a kid, but this stuff didn't really taste like it. I suppose if I really felt the need for extra potassium then I would buy some. It actually had a funky taste to it. Plain water will do the trick for me from now on.

So I'm half-way through and I feel really good! I'm staying at about the same calories and I'm starting to phase out some of the juice. By the 10th day I will only have one or two glasses. My first meal of the day will be an apple (or two!) with natural peanut butter, almond milk, and herbal tea. Yum! I'm getting really excited just thinking about it! But I must press on with my endeavour as long as I can!

No comments: