Yesterday I went to a 6 yr old's birthday party! It was really fun seeing a ton of little girls giggling and chasing each other. Not a shy one in the bunch. But it reminded me just how vicious little girls can be. Anyway, I did NOT eat cake or popcorn (it was at a movie theater). Both of those items were incredibly hard for me to give up. Instead I snuck in my own bag of 'healthier' home popped popcorn (popped on the stovetop with spray oil) and an apple for when the sweets got passed around. I was pretty proud of myself.
I'd really like to go to the gym today, but my car is snowed in to it's spot. My roommate is out borrowing a shovel so we can dig. We also need to go to the grocery store. I have a feeling that after I shovel I won't need to go to the gym anymore....
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment