Things were going fairly well today and they still are really. I did not make it to the full 10 day cleanse mark, but I'm not upset about it. I was holding on until about 4:30 this afternoon. As I sat at the dining room table I realized that I really wanted to eat some walnuts. So I said to my roommate "Hey, I really want to eat something. Not a vegetable, not an orange." And she said the smartest thing, "Then eat something. You should listen to your body." So, I'm still following the anti-inflammatory diet I had planned for, I just started a bit early. About 32 hours early or so.
I feel it was a job well done because:
-I am committed to planning out my meals again.
-I remember how important it is to base my meals on vegetables and fruits.
-I know that my body only needs 'healthy' fats to survive. Other fats are bad for me.
-I'm still refraining from SNACCs (sugar, nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, chemicals) and I don't miss them.
So I will leave you with a list of things that I broke my fast with, as you will see, they are all good foods.
White beans, plain popcorn, walnuts. :)
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment