Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 10 SO much SNOW!

There is at least 2 feet of snow outside today with another foot coming tomorrow. Luckily I got up extra early this morning and I took the bus to the store and stocked up on healthy foods! They didn't have everything I wanted (no tempeh!) but I still was able to find all I need for at least another week and a half.

I made up a new recipe today! Nothing fancy, just a basic white bean and broccoli soup. But I love it and I think it is going to go into the soup rotation. The trick is an immersion blender. It makes it creamy without any dairy.

My bootcamp class was cancelled today due to the snow, which made me sad. BUT I came home and did half the work out on my own! (I couldn't run laps in my apt, but I did all the other weight training and cardio)

Goals met:
Eating vegetables and two fruits
60 minutes of exercise!

Oh, and in case anyone wonders, I've lost 7 lbs in my journey so far. :)

No comments: