Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 6

Today was good even though I faced a couple of nasty possible setbacks.  I went to a coffee shop to study and did NOT buy a pastry or a delicious soy latte. This was a bit hard. I stuck with the herbal tea mostly, but did try a cup of decaf coffee. It tasted like chocolate to me which was nice, but I also know how decaf is supposed to be bad for you. I will refrain from it in the future. Also, I went to my favorite co-op today and had some lunch at the salad bar. There were many tempting things, both on the bar and in the store, but I refrained from trying them. Very soon!

The snow has finally come and I would love some tomato soup. Unfortunantly most are made with cream and I am a non-dairy girl . So instead I'm settling for a warmed up cup of lovely low sodium spicy V8! I actually really enjoy it!

No comments: