Today I weighed in at a respectable 154 lbs. I feel great in my body, but wouldn't mind losing another 15 lbs. So my target goal weight is 139 lbs. And I feel GREAT about it! Update: Okay, so here is what I planned to eat....and in red is what I really ate.
Point Goal: 20
Breakfast:
1/2 cup oatmeal (2pts) yes
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (1) yes
Flax Seed (1) yes
2 cups coffee yes
Lunch:
2 cups Black Bean Soup (5) yes
small salad (0) /Large Baked Potato (6)
2 tsps. Olive Oil (2) /1c. steamed veggies (0)
vinegar /2 TBL sour cream (2)
Snack:
Banana (2) /Oatmeal Cookie (7)
Dinner: /I cannot eat anything for dinner, b/c I am now at 24 points. Live and learn, I guess...
3 oz Salmon (4)
1 cup Steamed Veggies (0)
Soy Yogurt (2)
1 cup Berries (1)
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Could you please pass me the 154 lbs #? I want to see that on my scale!!! lol
How are you Angie? OK?
car ok?
I'm off facebook
I just didn't go there enough
I'm on my blog most of the time anyway.
I added a pingbox for instant messaging to my blog yesterday so if you ever want to pop in to say hi, don't be shy!
You've come a long way with your weight loss! Congrats!
Post a Comment