I'm just plugging away on this new adventure. So far so good, I guess. I've been dipping in to my WPA's although I was a little scared to do that at first. Because I've been starving myself for months (less than 600 calories a day, doctor supervised...) I'm afraid that if I go too high in calories I will gain weight. I know it will be a period of adjustment and trial and error for me.
I'm really trying to stick to 20 points a day. Yesterday, I had mystery Chinese good luck cookies that were delicious and not too sweet, but I had no idea what their point value was, so I guessed. I counted each as 6 points, just to be careful. So I was 9 points over goal, maybe. I learned yesterday, it is important to be as accurate as possible with counting points. I won't be eating anything that I cannot easily look up the point value for from now on. It caused me too much anxiety.
Ms. Bitchcakes had a great post this morning. It was all about goal setting. My goal for the week will be to be active at least 30 minutes everyday. So far, I have done this. Sun- Treadmill 30min. Monday- Weight training w/trainer, 20 min walk, Today- 30min on the Treadmill.
I'm confident I can keep this up!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
and it's that last sentence.
that MANTRA
which will make you keep it up and carrrrrry you onto success and the twentypointsstickage :)
Post a Comment