Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year! Plus finally starting the challenge


Hello! Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fabulous time!
I only have one resolution for this year, and it has nothing to do with weight and everything to do with being healthy!

I resolve to have MORE FUN in 2009!


I gained a lot from dieting in 2008. I learned that if I set my mind to something I can do it. I stopped using alcohol to numb my pain. I made better choices in life. I lost 60 lbs.

However, to do all this I also sacrificed time with friends, and other fun social occasions. Some people say that you can lose weight and still have a life...this unfortunantly does not work for me. I have to distance myself from social situations that contain food and alcohol. The temptation is just too much for me.
I will be reaching my weight goal in the first half of this new year. After that I will allow myself the time to have fun and reconnect with people.


Today I started the fast again. This morning I didn't feel like eating so I skipped breakfast at home and decided to eat at work. Nothing like a can of tuna for breakfast! Aww the joys of a high protein diet! :)

2 comments:

Chellie has Issues said...

Now that doesn't sound like fun! I haven't yet found a love for tune.

Penny Dreadful said...

lol! I know, I know! But it is quick and easy. I can eat it straight from the can now, with just a little salt and vinegar.

I hafta eat so much meat on this diet, that I think I'm gonna go veggie after I hit goal.