Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One week, 3 lb loss! :)

I'm thrilled with this! I've been active everyday for at least 30 minutes. I also have been adding in little bits of activity whenever I can, ie taking the stairs, going for a small walk on my break. Also, I've been trying really hard to stick to my 20 point allowance. Here is my food intake from yesterday. Notice, it is only 1.5 points over. Not bad! However...cookies and cake are on the list and make up 7 of my points!!!! I had to have zero point soup for dinner! Today I will strive to eat foods that are nourishing and anti-inflammatory for my body. Although I'm trying to lose weight, I also am trying to be healthy.

Items Chart

ItemPointsAction
WW english muffin1remove
Veggie Sausage2remove
2 egg whites1remove
green tea0remove
shortbread cookie2remove
banana2remove
apple1remove
5 dutch cookies!!:)3remove
fiber one1remove
almond milk1remove
cranberries1remove
fruit/veggie plate1.5remove
sliver of cake2remove
spinach0remove
steamed veggies0remove
couple strawberries0.5remove
tortilla w/homemade hummus2.5remove
Total Consumed21.5 points
My Quota20 points
Left to Consume-1.5 points
8 glasses of water consumed.

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

I'm so proud of you for realizing that you need to have most of your food healthy! You'll feel so good when you do it :) Go you.